12 May 2009

oh no...

i was looking on seesaw designs' blog today and saw a posting about the bookcase of the day feature on the blog i suwannee... 

(oooh.... holly - the navy walls....)


(this one is my very fave....)

this could be bad. i don't know if you knew this, but one of my criterion for my perfect-world amazing apartment is some serious built-in bookshelves. i find myself being a total snoop when i'm walking down a street and i see a great bookshelf in someone's apartment window. i'm only a little obsessed. now this blog is going to feed my obsession and probably make me extremely jealous at the same time....


2 comments:

holly said...

i understand you...built in book shelves might be the greatest architectural element...filled with beautiful books of course

great post

Leah Williams said...

i also love the built in bookshelves. though i would probably look at them more than read them!