16 March 2009

b'day card cupcake bonanza

so several (5 to be exact) of my favorite friends/sister have birthdays at the end of february and beginning of march. and instead of buying expensive letterpressed cards from my favorite store paper presentation like i usually do, i had this idea for a card i could make them... i bought a little bundle of quilting fabric scraps from purl patchwork, and got to stitchin'. 

now that all of the birthdays are over and the cards are no longer a surprise, i can post them here! - so... a(nother) happy birthday to meagan, carrie, megan, nicole, and daniela!!



(i apologize again for the horrible photography.... it's really hard to find a decent place to shoot anything in this tiny sardine-sized apartment...)

5 comments:

Perryn said...

oh, I am so jealous... :)

holly said...

those are so cute LA!

Anonymous said...

adorable!

Carrie said...

LA! You should've put on there that I was the recipient of one of those ADORABLE cards and I couldn't stop talking about it and loved it so much that I had to get it framed and it's now hanging in my kitchen and I smile every time I look at it!! :D It is so adorable, I think you should start a business!!

Unknown said...

these are awesome! very cute