27 October 2008

it's beginning to look.....

a lot like christmas!! - absolutely my favorite time of year!! - it may seem a little early to most, but it is finally getting cold here (AND, one of my neighbors put a poinsettia outside their door!) so i am now officially in full holiday-preparation swing!... getting the ipod warmed up with christmas music...



so i was so excited to see these in my inbox the other day...new christmas cards from rosebud studios (who made my correspondence journal) - they are so great - i like the typography, and the sayings are so cute!

i haven't decided what holiday cards i'm going to buy this year, but these are definitely in the running! - you can buy them here...

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh LA! We should go caroling. Yes. Let's go around, door to door and sing Christmas carols. I would love to see what New Yorkers say to that!